Swipe Control Widget for Clickteam Fusion 2.5
A downloadable widget for Windows
Introducing the Swipe Control Widget for mobile games! Tired of traditional on-screen gamepads and tilt-to-control methods? Why not Zoidbe- er, uh, Swipe Control!
Drop the Swipe Control Widget into your game, and add a few lines of code to detect when your user swipes on the screen. The widget also supports gestures, and comes with a few built-in:
- Shake (left-right-left gesture)
- Clockwise and Counter-Clockwise circle gestures
- L-shape gesture (left-up, or down-right)
- Build your own gesture, by adding a line or two of code to the widget's Behavior!
The Swipe Control Widget also includes two starter game engines:
- A swipe-based platform movement engine using the Clickteam Platform Movement Object along with Physics objects and Particles! Also includes switching between platform movement and physical movement when you swipe a circle on the screen.
- A swipe-based arcade combat engine with enemies attacking from all sides! Swipe to attack, and gesture to use special moves!
Requires Clickteam Fusion 2.5 and the Android and/or iOS exporters.
Clickteam's Platform Movement Object is required for the platformer game engine, but the widget itself does not require any extensions.
In order to download this widget you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.